Amalorpavam Educational Welfare Society, registered under Societies Registration Act, manages educational institutions namely Amalorpavam Higher Secondary and Amalorpavam Lourds Academy (CBSE) in Puducherry. The above said society has developed an APP in the name and style of “AMAL VISION”. The said APP is developed with an intention to broadcast online classes for the students of Amalorapvam Higher Secondary School and Amalorpavam Lourds Academy. The APP services will be provided free of cost for the students and staff of Amalorpavam Higher Secondary School and Amalorpavam Lourds Academy.
This page is further to educate the visitors/APP users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our service.
Information Collection and Use
- Google Play Services
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
The APP has been designed with a special feature to monitor whether the students are viewing our online classes or not. For the said reasons, the APP with fetch the information like log in and log out time from the mobile for the school to administer its students.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Amal Vision App is developed with the intention of broadcasting the video classes to our students. The said video contents are being delivered to our students for educational purpose. The video contents are prepared by the in-house studio of the school and the video contents are the sole copyright properties of our institution.
No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing the App Services:
- Plagiarism of the any audio, video, graphical and textual in any manner;
- Inserting advertisements for commercial purpose;
- The sharing of video contents to any third parties;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright other than the registered user without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the video/audio/graphical/texual contents from the app;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Services, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Services/features, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Services/products.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-07-14