ROLE OF PARENTS
Parents, the vital Partners
As a school, Amalorpavam believes in partnership between the family and the school. We believe that parents’ active involvement in education lies at the heart of the learning process of their wards. Together we teachers and parents can create a harmonious school life for the children.
The parents can meet the Headmistress during the working hours and discuss about any specific problem or clarify their doubts about the child. The class teachers and subject teachers are available to parents for individual consultation after school hours by prior appointment to discuss the academic, personal and social developments of their children.
- Education is preparing your children for life, not just for school
- Stop underestimating your child instead start understanding the child
- Be the best parent & role model to your kid
- Gift the child character & best personality but not money & luxury
- Say No to comparison
- Learn to say ‘No’ to your kid for bad things that can spoil your child & find opportunities to say ‘Yes’ to guide and teach them something good.
- Make yourself available to your kids and learn to listen to them
- Do discipline your kid and avoid punishing
- Be aware and check your environment and your child’s emotions
- Teach the children the importance of being ‘Happy’
- Develop a sense of Gender Equality and Respect
- Promote natural and healthy food habits
- Ensure the kids sleep for adequate hours
- Involve them in outdoor games and sports